Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hair

It's been a while since I've posted. Mostly because we have had visitors - first M's brother and then my dear friend Abigail. So it's fun and the weather has been totally fabulous - bright clear sunshine and gorgeous mountain views.

But anyway, my counts dropped and my hair fell out. Started around my birthday, had it cut to about 1cm all around, and it's been falling out a lot. In this case a picture is worth a thousand words. So I guess I will post some pics. But I will do that from my computer since it doesn't seem to work from the iPad.

But the point is that I have a cute wig, although it's not bad to be bald and I have cute hats.

I had my second chemo today and I am a little hopped up on prednisone, so i think I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment